Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween & Stay-Cation day 2

A cop and a witch stopped by last night.






Today was day 2 of my stay-cation.  I went to lunch with my cousin for her birthday.  She is the big 4-0 today - Happy Birthday, Steph!  We sat and talked for hours and then I headed home to spray paint my mirrors. 

 I bought all of them at the thrift store, but wasn't keen on the colors - I don't have anything red in my house and I didn't like the green on the other two so, I painted the big one yellow and the others turquoise. 

The M is for my mantle - it is time to switch things up there.  The round yellow, white and turquoise things are pizza pans from the dollar store - they will soon turn into Christmas gifts - I will share the end product when they are finished.

As I was in between coats of spray paint 2 of my favorite people and their mother showed up.  We spent the afternoon outside playing catch, drawing with sidewalk chalk, climbing trees and chasing each other.  Then we got my neighbor Allie to join in the fun...I am so glad she loves the kids because they sure love her. 

A little fun with sidewalk chalk.







What did you do today?

1 comment:

  1. thanks for letting me play with the kiddos, i had so much fun! glad they had fun in the window wells and up the tree, they are always welcome to play in the yard! -- allie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails